Monday, November 9, 2009

birthday cakes







































































































Hi all, these are the few cakes with no repetitions. It is almost a year i have been blogging. Feeling so happy about it. Today i should not forget to write few things about my startup in caking. My First and foremost inspirer is Mrs. Mary Selvakumar who was so generous enough and Patience to teach me the baking techniques. I love the way she explores in baking and when she left this country for good she gave her own valuable recipe book to me. I would love to thank her whole heartedly.

And the day when i started my blog, i started getting comments from my fellow bloggers who is the great support for me to come up with more creations. Thank you so much everybody.

Would love to do more creations with new creativity in future.Thanks everybody..

5 comments:

Finla said...

I do wish i could make these, they look beautiful.

Tina said...

Beautiful...lovely and perfect...

Sanghi said...

Wow.. looks so beautiful dear..!

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Beautiful and lovely cakes.

Vikis Kitchen said...

Very gorgeous cakes. Congrats on your blogging anniversary dear. Its so sweet to have people like you around. Hugs, Viki.